Email marketing tips for 89Paint.com
Wow! Pretty nice web site at http://www.89paint.com
I see you sent out this email marketing campaign to people you know.
Tips/Comments on your email marketing:
1) Readers are going to scan your e-newsletter/email. They’re not going to take the time to read a whole block of text.
2) It’s better to get your point across in the first sentence and put your services in bullet points. Don’t be shy.
3) Have links to your web site about specific offers or testimonials with in the text of the email.
4) E-newsletters fail to direct people back to their web site. That’s where the information is and the WOW factor. Your email is a jump start to your web site.
5) Contact information needs to be much larger.
6) Offer a special at the end of your e-newsletter.
Good job: It’s good that you sent this email out on a weekend. Most people are computing at the house like I am on Sat. or Sun. morning.
I (I consider myself and average guy) compute on Sat. & Sun. mornings around 10-12am out on the deck (like I am now)…thinking/dreaming of my outdoor living space.
Good to hear from you again.
Let me know if you or your colleagues need any marketing expertise.
We design email marketing newsletter campaigns with http://www.constantcontact.com
If you need email marketing, we can help.
Visit us at: http://www.samuellittlegraphicdesign.com
Needed it yesterday? Call us today.